Thursday, June 29, 2017

Throwback Thursday: Sneak Peek inside the VIP Ladies Room








You won't believe what she found in here.
Last Friday night Cowboy Angel Blue came down from the Iron Range to perform at VIP Vintage Pizza in Superior. John Bushey, host of KUMD's Highway 61 Revisited, was on hand doing table magic, but the real magic came from the musicians who, this night, were really in the zone. 

Late in the evening I overheard one of the women talking about how unusual the ladies room had been decorated. Inasmuch as I was only familiar with the men's room, and it was likewise amusingly decorated, I asked permission to get a quick peek, which is to say, "Can you two go in and make sure the coast is clear?" In exchange, I made sure the men's room was vacant as well before they explored. All three of us agreed, the women had a more interesting room. 

* * * *
Hard to believe we're so near July. 

I don't believe my next blog post will need any introduction. 
When tomorrow comes, I will let it speak for itself.

Meantime, life goes on all around you. 
Make the most of it, my friend.

No comments:

Popular Posts