Friday, July 25, 2008

DISCLAIMER

Please note... I do not have my philosophy/world view all of one piece. I am inconsistent, both in my life and in my statements. For example, I do not believe in violence, but do believe that it was necessary to oppose Hitler with arms. The U.S. could not have remained isolationist and survived the 20th century. Or so it would appear to me. Ultimately, one does the best one can.

This blog may likewise contradict itself at times. My aim is to help people think, and to offer insights, information and new angles for viewing information, events and other cultural phenomenon. I welcome dialogue, and do thereby hope to refine and clarify our mutual understanding.

Knowing how few readers there are here, I realize that I am standing on a very small soap box. It is my aim to use the process of putting my ideas into words as a tool to better understand myself, and in some small way you as a reader will benefit as well.

LINOG
Life Is Not A Game.

LIGPTW
Life Is A Game, Play To Win

Namaste.
I am... your humble servant.

No comments:

Popular Posts