Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Local Art Seen: The Studio of Ingeborg Von Agassi & The Rooster Tail

On Monday I shared some of what I saw at Washington Studios Open House over the weekend.

One of the studio spaces I ducked into was that of Emma Rustan and Christopher Dunn (Rooster Tail Ink). I can still recall my first meeting with the couple five years ago, and their growth as artists has continued.

Emma Rustan as Ingeborg Von Agassiz has also developed as a musician, releasing her first solo CD -- O Giver Of Dreams -- earlier this year.

If you've never dropped in to see what the Washington Studios artists are doing, you owe it to yourself to include it in your next Downtown Arts Crawl.


This "find" in Emma' studio space only served to seal the deal
as regards my own personal fandom for what they're doing.
* * * * 
Meantime, art goes on all around you. Get into it.

No comments:

Popular Posts