Sunday, October 7, 2007

Two Questions

1. If you could re-live one experience over and over again any time you wanted, what would that experience be?
2. If you could re-live one day of your life and do it differently, what day would it be and what would you do different?

One old man's replies:
To question #1: The experience of capturing, in a half dozen lines of poetic verse, the essence of my life.
To question #2: There is nothing I would change, for I am not certain whether it was the joys or the sorrows, the successes or the failures, that enabled me to assemble the words and phrases of which this poem was composed.
July 18, 1993

The first question in this journal entry led directly to my concept for The M Zone, a short story which I shared on my website and which later became a screen play for a short film.

To read The M Zone, visit: http://www.enewman.biz/mzone.html

No comments:

Popular Posts