Saturday, June 8, 2019

My Most Read Stories On Medium This Week & Two Blogging Milestones

I'll start with the milestones. Last Sunday I saw my Pageviews scroll past 2,000,000. Seems like a more significant milestone than one million only because it came so much quicker. At this current pace Ennyman's Territory will be at three million pageviews by next year. Thank you to all who have contributed by visiting and sharing as your time permits. Because of you I keep working hard to make it worth your while to spend time here.

The second milestone is that in a day or two I will have also been blogging on Medium for one year. During that year I've acquired 1.2 thousand followers and been tagged as a top writer in Books, Music, Art and History. I guess you might say that I write about my passions.

* * * *

"Profile"
There are quite a few things I like about the Medium platform. One of them is the clean look of the layout. It's got an elegance that makes stories inviting to read. I also enjoy the way they encourage use of the header image of high quality. As an artist I work hard to find just the right photo or illustration to accompany the words and ideas I share.

Another feature of the site is the weekly summary they email to you so you know what your most read stories were that week and how your readers found these stories. For example, the three primary ways readers found my articles this week were from looking at my profile page, and from reading my articles Eudaemonia vs. Hakuna Matata and My Start as a Writer.

These were my most read stories this week:

Making a Case for Cicero

Propaganda Revisited

My Start as a Writer

Whether You Call It Awfulizing or Catastrophizing, It’s Not Healthy

Karl Dedolph Shares His Passion for Street Photography

Recovering from a System Crash on Your Mac Laptop


Two of my favorite pieces from the past year:
Eudaemonia vs. Hakuna Matata

A Lesson from 29 Golden Gate Suicide Attempts


Related Links
Blogging and Journal Writing, What's the Difference?
How Long Should A Blog Post Be  
My Profile and List of Articles Published on Medium

No comments:

Popular Posts