Sunday, June 26, 2022

Unusual Items You Might Find at the Vintage Hideaway Marketplace

I don't recall the full backstory, but a group of entrepreneurs in the Duluth area and outskirts have created a fascinating little getaway destination for people who like souvenirs from the past and tasty items from the present. The building is located just off the Midway Road just south of where it cross the Hermantown Road. (Actual address: 3850 Old Midway Road, Hermantown) I believe it's only open Thursday thru Saturday. One reviewer wrote, "Love this place! It's like going to a junk hunt every day of the year! Products change often and they have such a wide variety of stuff! They are always so welcoming and friendly here as well! My new favorite store!!"

Yes, they are friendly folk, the Minnesota Nice variety. Here are photos from my hour of exploration during the early afternoon yesterday.


My grandfather had a pipe rack like this.

Every home needs one of these.
When I asked what that was I was told it's a mantrap.

If you're not in our neighborhood here but happen to be just west of Nashville, 
here's another Hideaway you would very much likely enjoy:

No comments:

Popular Posts